Monday, 17 August 2015

Man rape 11 girl and was arrested by Police


Alhaji Dauda Adebowale




The police in Lagos have captured a 78-year-old man, Alhaji Dauda Adebowale, for supposedly assaulting a 11-year-old young lady, Remilekun.
The occurrence was said to have happened in Pen Film, in the Agege zone of the state.
Our journalist learnt that at some point in June 2015, Remilekun was going by a shop where the old man, who hails from Abeokuta, Ogun State, lived when he called to send her on an errand.
When she returned, he was said to have dragged her into the shop and assaulted her, undermining to execute her on the off chance that she uncovered the demonstration to anybody.
He was said to be living alone in the shop.

Our correspondent  accumulated that Adebowale took advantage of minor's apprehension and from there on assaulted her on a few events.
Be that as it may, inconvenience began for the suspect on Sunday, August 2, when Remilekun, who was apparently resting next to her mom toward the evening of the pivotal day, all of a sudden woke up, yelling 'penis, penis' to the surprise of the mother.
Notice

The lady, who did not need her name in print, said run down gazing Remilekun opened upward to her after she hassled her.
She said, "On that Sunday, I was sick and was dozing. She likewise rested next to me. She all of a sudden shouted out, yelling, 'penis, penis, penis'. I was stunned. When I asked her what happened, she said it was a man on our road that had been engaging in sexual relations with her.
"I tailed her to the man's home. A few young men stood up to him and he admitted to them. I then reported him at the Territory G Police Summon in Ogba and he was captured. I took my little girl to a healing facility for tests in light of the fact that she has gotten to be incline. The therapeutic result demonstrated that her vagina had been messed with and I have offered it to the police."

The casualty, an essential two student, who talked with our journalist in Yoruba, said she couldn't tally the quantity of time the septuagenarian had assaulted her, including that she challenged the risk in light of the fact that she could no more bear the provocation.
She said, "I was going by a shop on our road one Saturday evening when he called me. He was sitting outside the shop and instructed me to help him bring a record inside the shop. I spoke the truth to leave after I gave him the report when he dragged me inside and bolted the entryway.
"He secured my mouth and assaulted me. He debilitated to execute me in the event that I told anyone. The next day, he called me again and rehashed the same thing. I can't recall how often he engaged in sexual relations with me. At whatever point I let him know I would tell my mom, he would say I was playing with my life.

"When I could no more bear it, I opened up to a lady in our general vicinity and she guaranteed that she would verify the man was expelled from the shop.
"It was couple of days after that my mom said she heard me yell "penis" while I was snoozing."
Remilekun's sister, Tokunbo (pen name) she had barely evaded being caught by the suspect not realizing that her more youthful sister had fallen casualty.
She said, "He called me two weeks prior and let me know that he loved me. He guaranteed to deal with me in the event that I chipped in.

"I said I didn't comprehend and figured out how to flee. I told my mom when I returned home and she cautioned me to stay off his scope."
The suspect was summoned under the steady gaze of an Ikeja Judges' Court on three numbers verging on assault.
The charges read to a limited extent, "That you, Alhaji Dauda Adebowale, 78, at some point in 2015, at a shop in Pen Film, Agege, Lagos, in the Ikeja Authoritative Area, did have sex with one 11-year-old young lady.

"That you, inside of the same period and spot in the previously stated authoritative area, did sexually attack one 11-year-old young lady."
The denounced, then again, argued not liable to the charges which, as indicated by the police, contradict areas 137, 166 and 257 of the Criminal Law II, Vol. 44 of Lagos State, Nigeria, 2011.
The managing officer, Mr. T. Elias, conceded the litigant safeguard in the whole of N1m with two sureties every in like aggregate.

While suspending the matter till September 2, 2015, Elias requested that the man be kept in jail authority pending the time he would have the capacity to immaculate his safeguard.


No comments:

Post a Comment